Day 1: Introduction and a recent photo
Hi. I’m Jess. I edit books and sometimes even write them. This is a picture of me and an owl. I love owls, but they’re not a bit cute and cuddly. This one looked like it would have been happy to take my finger off.
Day 2: 20 facts about me
(1) I’m the world’s greatest procrastinator and time-waster.
(2) Because of #1 I’m also an extremely disciplined writer. Working efficiently gives a person more time to waste!
(3) I have a second degree black belt in tae kwon do.
(4) I’m 5’1″ tall.
(5) I have a rather salty vocabulary.
(6) I don’t mind washing, drying, and folding laundry, but I hate putting it away.
(7) I still don’t know what I want to be when I grow up.
(8) I prefer stinky cheese to chocolate.
(9) My house is clean but untidy. Clean and tidy are *not* the same thing. At all.
(10) I’m addicted to instant espresso.
(11) My bra size is…HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Did you really think I was going to put something like *that* on the internet?
(12) I can do 100 good pushups without breaking a sweat.
(13) I hate running, but I do it several times a week anyway.
(14) I’ve never broken a bone. Of my own.
(15) I have a horror of mayonnaise.
(16) I love planning and throwing parties, especially birthday parties for little kids.
(17) My favorite color is electric lime green.
(18) I usually wear a wool beret at all times during the winter.
(19) I like rainy days better than incessant heat and sun.
(20) I work at a standing desk (ie; the kitchen counter).
Day 3: Your favorite quote
“It’s easier to ask forgiveness than to get permission.” –Grace Hopper